Hello, all! As most know, this past weekend was the Thanksgiving holiday in America. That said, I have spent this time with my family instead of drafting a proper blog post so I apologize for being late and also for the haphazardness that is to follow. Since I have no particular theme for this post I just want to go through a little maintenance. Housekeeping is never glamorous, but it is necessary to keep things in order.
More specifically, I wanted to accomplish a couple of things today. Firstly, get my social media in order so that I can communicate across all my platforms. Secondly, connect with my audience on a more personal note through a quick tag. Having said all that, I’d like to jump right in and get started!
Part I: Social Media Links
I’ve had some problems troubleshooting widgets, so I just want to publicly announce all of my social media profiles so that things would be clear. Please follow me to stay in-the-know!
Luvocracy: Megan Chronicles
Bloglovin: Megan Chronicles
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13185881/?claim=f85uk6j8cqf”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Part II: 50 Questions About Me Tag!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? For this time of year I like Frosted Cranberry from Bath & Body Works.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? I just saw Mockingjay so I’d say Jennifer Lawrence right now.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? I’d say Ashton Kutcher because he’s not so attractive that I would have a weird crush on him but still pretty good looking and cool to hang around. Plus Mila Kunis would be my sister-in-law.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I’d guess 28
5. Do you know a hoarder? I’m a hoarder! Nothing extreme, but I do keep a lot of things for sentimental reasons.
6. Can you do a split? Not anymore, but I’m still pretty close and I can still do a cartwheel.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I think I was 7 or 8.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Pacific & Atlantic.
9. How many countries have you been to? Only one, not including America, where I am from. I went to the Philippines. I hope to do tons of travelling, though!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No one is currently serving, but I have many veterans in my family.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I like interesting, almost male names for females; strange, I know. Lennon, Lennox, or Porter.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Andrew or Christophe
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? Probably a D but that was either un-curved or dropped.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Powerpuff Girls & Lizzie McGuire.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Ariel.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Only The Hunger Games
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British. America is so boring.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes.
19. Are your grandparents still married? My father’s parents are. My mother’s father died when she was young and her mother never remarried.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? I have, but I only lasted a few days because I hated my teacher.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Disneyland!
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I learned French in high school so I’d like to get better at that. Also, Japanese, Tagalog, and Ilocano (Filipino dialects) so I can communicate with my extended family.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Both, but more commonly “gray”.
25. Is your father bald? He is balding, but he shaves his head clean.
26. Do you know triplets? I knew a set in high school.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I love both! Titanic is my favorite by just a hair, though.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? I love so many local places at home like the Alehouse or Katrina’s. Here at school, Petra and Apple Farm are good.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes, but not recently.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? My parents and roommates have Costco memberships that I mooch off of.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Kyle.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Meg(s), Megara, Brohan (long story).
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My family.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? The suburbs. Although I live in the country at home but would rather live in the city.
36. Can you whistle? I cannot ☹.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Not since I was little. Now, I can’t stand any lights while I’m sleeping.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Very rarely
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? No. I have daily vitamins that I don’t even take daily.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Nothing serious (now); I’m lactose intolerant.
41. How many times have you been in the hospital? Only once, for asthma which I have since outgrown.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? It was one of the first DVDs we had.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Old Navy or the thrift shop.
44. What’s the last compliment you got? The past few days a handful of people have said I looked skinnier. I’ve been going to the gym now for a month.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? For a few minutes.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Green tea with any kind of fruit notes.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Maybe 15-20.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Although I have preferred names for children, I personally do not want to have children. If or when the time comes I would have to see.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? Around 10 or 11.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Playing poker with my brother and dad.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed that. I’m sorry for being so brief and unorganized. Finals are coming up and I’m trying to stay on top of school. However, to make up for it, I will probably be posting more content around the holidays so stay tuned!
All my love,