Hi, everyone! I’m back with another Wishlist Wednesday. For this week’s trend I wanted to talk about lip stains. Lip stains and liquid lipsticks have become very popular recently for their long lasting stay power and powerful pigmentation. In the spirit of Valentine’s coming up, here’s a few liquid lipsticks and stains for the perfect kissable pout this February 14.
The Trend: Liquid Lipsticks
- Rimmel Provocalips 16 Hour Kissproof Lipcolour in Kiss Me You Fool– I found this choice only appropriate not only for it’s rumored longevity, but also it’s name. These have been extremely popular recently as they have launched just in time for this February.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa– These have been raved over in the beauty community for their amazing quality at little cost. This color looked especially fitting for the occasion for its bright pink, sweetheart shade.
- Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Rioja– The Bite brand has been given plenty praise this year by beauty junkies alike for their especially interesting company. Bite is known for their use of natural and edible quality of ingredients. I also chose this red shade for a classic color that is super sexy.
- Sephora Cream Lipstain in Strawberry Kissed– These products have also been on the beauty radar for their creamy texture and bold colors. The name of the color and shade itself is also perfect for Valentine’s pink.
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wearing Lipstick in Melted Peony– This lippie is known for its intense saturation and unique applicator that applies like a tube lipgloss. The color is also a beautiful rose shade that is perfect for a romantic look.
I hope you enjoyed this quick little post and I’ll catch you soon!
All my love,
Connect with me!