So, it’s been a hot minute since I threw one of these together, and see as the VIB sale is once again right around the corner, I thought it be an appropriate time to round up my picks just in time. VIB Rouge members have already had access to this sale, but for us second class VIBs, the sale doesn’t start until November 13 and continues on until the 16, so mark your calendars! I was almost hesitant to put this together, in fear that my choices would sell out, but fingers crossed I can pick everything up! Anyhow, this is the perfect time to stock up for Christmas presents for you or your loved ones as members get 20% off! So, without further ado, here’s what I have my eye on for the sale!
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip set– I’m sure every other beauty babe already has their hands on this set of 6 lovely lippies (mini and full size) because I’ve seen it all over Youtube and Instagram. I’ve been dying to get my hands on it, but it’s sold out every time I try to add to cart! I’m hoping it will stay in stock until the sale… fingers crossed!
- Breakups To Makeup Holiday Bag– If you’ve seen my Instagram (if not, why aren’t you following me?!) you’ll know I just got my hands on the original Sephora and Breakup to Makeup collab bag but this one for the holidays is absolutely gorg with the rose gold! The vegan leather also gives it such a luxury look!
- Chloe Rollerball Duo– I tried my best to include a pick for each beauty category, including fragrance. This little set would be perfect to gift, or split up between you and a bestie! Chloé is such a lovely fragrance and the bottles look so beautiful and elegant!
- Bobbi Brown University Eye Palette– This palette has such deep and rich jewel tones, perfect for late fall and winter! This limited edition palette is so new, I can’t even find swatches online, but from pictures these look fab. I just hope the texture holds up to the Bobbi Brown standard.
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette– If bright colors are more your speed, then this popular holiday release is for you! Urban Decay shadows are such a creamy and silky dream and their fun colors are so pigmented!
- Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter– K-beauty has been having a moment both at Sephora and in the beauty community in general. I opted to pick this cream highlighter as my luminizing option as opposed to the popular Becca trio since I already have Champagne Pop and to be honest none of the other shades in the palette spark my interest. Also, the packaging looks stunning and the product is unlike any I’ve seen before.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan– Originally I was going to pick the giant Tahiti Laguna with the mini Ita brush, as I have more pan than bronzer in my regular Laguna bronzer at the moment. However, I’m inclined to lean more towards this Marc Jacobs one since it’s $10 less than the Tahiti and also has more than twice the product. I’ll have to go in store and swatch it beforehand, though to make sure it’s the right shade for my complexion and the texture isn’t chalky. Otherwise, I’ve heard great things about it, though.
- Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette– I love Tarte blushes and after hearing Kathleen Lights rave about this, I think that this palette is such a good bargain. Not to mention, the amazing sparkly packaging. [Insert heart eyes emoji here]
- Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear™ Trans-Foam Clay Trio– This little set caught my eye for it’s cute and unique minimal packaging; however, the concept is what really convinced me to put this on my list. These masks apply like a traditional clay treatment and then wash off like a cleanser once done. There’s also one each for calming, hydrating, and mattifying so you have one for every skin type- perfect for breaking up to give to your friends or sharing during a girl’s night in!
- Verb Hair to Go set– The Verb brand has intrigued me since it popped up in the “New In” section on Sephora’s site, mostly due to the clean packaging (I’m a sucker for some good design). Particularly, the Sea Salt spray is something I’ve had on my Loves List for a while but this little trial set looks perfect to get acquainted with other products in the range!
Alright, that’s it for this quick Wishlist Wednesday! I hope that this gave you a few ideas for what to add to your cart this VIB sale. What do you have your eye on? Leave me a comment below or on social media using the following links! Until next time, happy shopping!!! After all, this sale only comes twice a year!
All my love,