We are only 5 days away until Christmas— how can this be?! I’m afraid things come and go all too quickly when it comes to the most wonderful time of the year. As we are in the midst of holiday gatherings and parties, I thought it appropriate to curate a lookbook for every occasion you have on your calendar during the busy holiday season! Speaking of, if you follow me on Instagram, then you will have known that I created my first ever guest post centered around de-stressing during the holiday season. If you haven’t already, please go check it out on myvioletdelights blog for even more festive fun!
Anyways, whether a cocktail party or night out, here’s 3 looks to get you through the holidays!
Starting with the fundamentals, here are the reoccurring base products you’ll find in each of the looks.
- Nivea Men After Shave Balm– Face primer
- L’Oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation– First layer of foundation
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation– Second layer of foundation
- L’Oreal Infalliable Setting Spray– Setting spray
- Tarte Smooth Operator Powder– Finishing powder
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara– Blending mascara
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer– Eyelid primer
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard– Under eye concealer
- Anastasia Contour Kit Light-Medium– Contour
- Pixi Brow Duo– Brow gel
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown– Eyebrow Pencil
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper– Upper lashline/Winged liner
Look 1: Double Wing & Red
First up is the classic holiday look with a twist: red lip, matte eye, and winged liner with a metallic touch! This look is great for family Christmas gatherings or office parties, and is the most basic of the three looks. However, if you would like to further simplify the look you can skip the gold liner and it will look similar to a look I did in last year’s lookbook.
Eyes: Tartelette Palette
- Lid– Free Spirit
- Crease– Wanderer
- Outer Corner– Dreamer
- NYX Glam Aqua Luxe Liner in 24 Karat– Second Wing
- ELF Blush palette in Dark– Burgundy shade
- Gerard Cosmetic Audrey Starlight Powder– Cheeks & Inner Corner
Look 2: Winter Wonderland
This look is full of silver and sparkles and is probably the look I’ll be rocking this Christmas with my family, but I can also see this being perfect for a holiday party! If you need to look like Elsa or pierce the hearts of men as the Ice Queen, look no further!
Eyes: Lorac Pro Palette
- Lid– White
- Crease Base Blending Shade– Taupe
- Crease Color– MUG Foiled Shadow in High Wire
- Outer Corner– Slate
- Lower Lashline– Black
- Inner Corner Highlight– Nude
- Eylure All Hail To The Queen Party Style– Holiday Lashes found in the clearance bin at Ulta
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Silver– Sparkles added over wing & through brows
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion– Tightline
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice– Light Mocha Mauve Shade
Look 3: Navy & Copper Drama
This look is perfect for New Year’s Eve! It’s smokey, dramatic, and has just the right amount of color and shimmer.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk– Applied after primer and before colors to intensify them.
- Lid– MUG Foiled Shadow in Center Stage
- Outer Crease– MUG Foiled Shadow in Flamethrower
- Inner Crease– Colourpop Shadow in Boy Band
- Transition From Blue to Orange– Colourpop Shadow in Bae
- Inner Corner Highlight– MUG Foiled Eyeshadow in In The Spotlight
That’s it for this week! I hope you found some inspiration for your holiday looks. If you recreate any please tag me using the social media links below! Also, don’t forget to check out my guest post for more holiday reads!
All my love,