Happy Hump Day, everyone! Welcome back to another Wishlist Wednesday! This week’s theme is Spring Break! If you’re anything like me and stressin’ about finals and would rather be on vacation, here’s a little something to look forward to! (Note: all these items are from Target, which I am affiliated with. However, I honestly would buy these products myself, and am simply sharing some of the great deals going on at Target now!)
The Trend: Spring Break Essentials
- This bikini is done in a very graphic, color blocking style that is similar to the popular Triangl bikinis that have been very fashionable recently. I love the cage detailing of the back of the suit! This top is also easy to mix and match, so if you’re interested Target is having buy 1, get 1 50% on their swimwear! Use this link to shop!
- These floppy sun hats have been everywhere for the past few seasons, from Coachella to every fashion Instagram, ever. For good reason, though, as these hats are both stylish and sophisticated but also keep the sun off the face. I love the tiny braided detailing around the rim, that gives the hat that extra touch. This item is also part of Target’s buy 1, get 1 50% spring break accessories for the whole family.
- This coverup is absolutely adorable! The lace peek-a-boo details gives this piece a subtle boho vibe and makes this simple coverup look delicate and sophisticated enough to wear while running errands after hitting the beach. This is another buy 1, get 1 50% item!
- Who doesn’t need a little glitter in their lives? These sandals are the perfect touch of sparkle while also being versatile for their function and neutral color. Once again, another buy 1, get 1 50% deal, right here!
- This Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya embodies what spring is all about, I mean just listen to that name! The formula of these are moisturizing and light and leave the perfect wash of color to tint the lips.
I hope this Wishlist got you in the mood for spring and excited about the deals going on at Target right now. If you are interested in these or any other of the spring break items, please use the links I’ve provided to show some support! Also, don’t forget about Free shipping on all online orders $25 or over! These deals last until the 7th so scoop them up while you can!
All my love,