Happy Wednesday! With the seasons changing my skin has been going bezerk; somehow it is dehydrated and oily and overall congested all at once! That said, this week I wanted to bring you a few options for face masks. I find that face masks are the perfect treatments for short-term skin ailments and fill in gaps in my skincare regimen. So, without further ado, here we go!
- Michael Todd Kaolin Clay Mask– I’ve tried my fair share of clay masks and they are among my favorite formulas. I love how detoxifying they can be and their ability to draw out impurities. I love Michael Todd products, so I’d love to try this out. If you would like to try out this product or any other Michael Todd skincare, use the link below to receive an automatic 20% your order!
- Masque Bar Brightening Sheet Mask– Sheet masks have never really been my thing, however I have used these little babies before and I have to say, I love them. I love them so much that I have a mini stockpile of them that I got on sale from Target. They are great for recharging the skin and reducing dullness.
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask– This fresh face mask is only available in Lush stores, however I have to say that this product is what converted me to becoming a Lushie. One of my standby favorites is the Cupcake mask, however I would love to give this one a go since it also contains Kaolin clay and honey to clear congestion and also lime oil and spices to stimulate and brighten skin.
- Boscia Green Tea Oil Controlling Mask– This peel off mask has become a popular formula in skincare recently. This mask claims to minimize oil production using naturally toning ingredients such as cucumber and obviously, green tea. This formula is similar to their Luminizing Black Mask, which I adore.
- Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment– Glamglow is a cult favorite in the beauty community and this particular charcoal charged formula is supposed to remedy a variety of skin ailments, including breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads, razor bumps, and in-grown hairs. If I had to dish out the money, the Supermud would be my first choice from this range.
I hope this wishlist gave you a few ideas for some additional skincare to add to your routine if you have been having congested skin like mine. Thanks for reading!
All my love,
Connect with me!