Hello there and welcome back! If you read my last post, you’ll know that yesterday was my birthday. It was one of the best yet, so thanks to everyone to make it special! Anyhow, besides my birthday, I love this week in April because the Sephora VIB rolls around just in time for me to blow some birthday cash every year. It’s lovely. If you are unaware of this famed sale in the beauty community, it is the time of year when Sephora VIB or VIB Rouge members receive an extra 15% off their purchases, making it an ideal time to stock up on items you’ve been eyeing. In addition, plenty of new cosmetic launches are placed around this time to entice you with new and shiny things. This sale lasts April 16-April 21 and is available to Sephora shoppers who are enrolled in the Beauty Insider Program (their free point rewards system) and have earned either VIB status (members who spend $350 or more in a year) or VIB Rouge (members who spend $1000 or more per year). Here is what’s on my wishlist for the sale this year:
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze– This is probably one of the most hyped up releases this season. This is the third installment in the Ambient Lighting series, following the Ambient Lighting blushes that came the year before and the Ambient Lighting Powders which brought fame to the brand. It is described as “a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light, a champagne pearl powder, for a softer, candlelit warmth. Ideal for fair/light complexions.” This product is available to the general public starting today but is currently only being sold online. ($50)
- Bite Beauty Watercolor Lipgloss Series– To be honest, I was mostly attracted to this set for the range of beautiful pastel and unique colors available. I’m not sure if I would ever purchase the set for myself, but it would be a beautiful gift to give a loved one. The set includes 12 limited edition shades from Bite and are formulated with their signature natural ingredients, good enough to eat. ($49)
- Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything in Medium– I’ve had my eye on this base set from Benefit for a while now. The set includes a mini Porefessional primer, a miniature sample of the Hello Flawless foundation, 2 samples of Boing concealer, a small Hello Flawless powder, and a mini powder brush. I’ve tried a sample of this foundation and liked it for a lightweight everyday formula. I would describe it as a semi-matte version of the Maybelline Fit Me which has the same lightweight and light to medium coverage. Also, the packaging is made to look like a book, which is absolutely adorable and the perfect decorative addition to a bookcase. ($32)
- Beauty Blender Pro– I’ve heard great things about the Beauty Blender and how it doesn’t compare to any other makeup sponge on the market. Personally, I have a “dupe” of this, which I like, but it is not very durable and has only lasted me a few months during which I only used this a few times a week, not even everyday. I’d love to give the original Beauty Blender a try since it blends and applies makeup in one quick step, as opposed to using multiple brushes to both buff and blend product. ($19.95)
- Sephora Collection Double Time brush set– This beautiful rose gold brush set has 6 dual ended brushes that are super versatile for their large selection just within the collection. There are brushes for every task and they conveniently are stored in a small pouch that comes with the set, perfect for travel. The set includes an angled brow brush and spoolie, angled and pointed foundation brushes, buffing and concealer brush, powder and blush brush, eyeliner and smudge brush, and flat shader and angled eyeshadow brush.
I hope you enjoyed this Wishlist Wednesday and found some inspiration for shopping the sales this weekend. Catch you all, later and be sure to connect with me using the social media links below!
All my love,