Hello, hello, hello! Welcome back. On this Wishlist Wednesday, I’m going to be showing you my picks from the Lilly Pulitzer collection from Target, which will be available until April 25. This is a limited edition collection featuring patterns exclusive to Target in women’s and girl’s clothing, women’s beauty and accessories, and homeware created by the Lilly Pulitizer Inc. Lilly Pulitizer was an American socialite and fashion designer who was known for her bright colors and floral patterns, especially for “resort wear”, thus creating her reputation as the “Queen of Prep”. She passed recently in 2013, and this collection is inspired by her legacy.
This collection is described as: “In 1959, Lilly Pulitzer founded her namesake line in sunny Palm Beach, FL, introducing a new fashion genre: American resort wear. To this day, the vibrant line celebrates bold individuality and encourages women to embrace color and fearlessness in every part of their lives. With this exclusive collection of 250 pieces across multiple categories, you get all the Lilly color you love at Target prices that pop.”
Shop the full collection here:
So, let’s get started!
- Challis romper in Happy Place print– This romper has a bright and tropical pattern perfect for spring! Rompers are perfect for both work and play and are an awesome alternative to wearing a dress. ($34)
- Crochet crop top– This white crochet top has beautiful detailing that gives the top a great subtle texture. The cut is an understated squared off crop, which would be great for creating the illusion of longer legs when worn with some palazzo pants. The neutral color makes it easy to pair with the other bright patterns in this collection, and would make a great staple in your spring wardrobe. ($28)
- Gold Espadrille wedges– What is spring without a pair of wedges? Metallics are huge this season, so the gold accents give these classic shoes an update. ($36)
- Colour Riche Designer Extraordinaire Lipstick in #106 Fuchsia Orchest– The packaging on these is absolutely beautiful and the formula and color equally gorgeous! This bright and saturated fuschia is a trendy color this year and would add a lovely pop of color to the lips. The formula of these is a liquid lipstick/lipstain type of deal from L’Oreal, so you could play all day in the sun without needing to constantly retouch the color. ($8)
- Essie x Lilly Pulitzer nail polish in Mesmerized– This exclusive color produced by Essie is a beautiful ocean blue that just screams beach shores and clear skies! Mesmerized would look gorgeous as both a manicure and pedicure, especially with the espadrilles and a lovely tan! ($8.50)
Shop the full collection here:
I hope you can all get your hands on these beautiful pieces before they are gone on Friday! Let me know what your favorite pattern from this collection is in a comment below or on social media using the below links! If you decide to shop this collection, be sure to use this link to receive Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more!
All my love,