Hello everyone! I apologize for the late upload. I was having some camera troubles and this has unfortunately put me behind schedule. Anyhow, let’s skip the formalities to make up for lost time. I put together three individual looks which incorporate spring colors and trends for this season and set them up similar to my Holiday Lookbook. My foundation, contour, highlight, brows, and mascara are all the same and I have just switched out the eye makeup, blush and lip colors. I’ll list all of those staple products below and stay tuned for my tutorials going back to the basics next month. So without further delay, let’s get started!
- Contour & Highlight:
Similar to my rose gold and jade in my Holiday Lookbook, but with a spring update, this first look also has a pop of color on the lower lash line. I sported a similar look in my hair tutorial a while back, but this version has a bright matte lip (just like my birthday tutorial). The eyes are warm neutral with golds which pair well with the bright cool accents of color, making it perfect for a party!
- Blush: Natural Beauty by Tarte
- Lips: I Heart This by Colourpop
Look number two is perfect for a subtle amount of color and can be worn as an everyday look. It is of majority matte cool neutrals with a bit of extra sparkle and color on the inner eye.
- Blush: Blushing Bride by Tarte
- Lips: Lip Pencil in Nude Medium by Smashbox (repackaged)
This final look is filled with warm toned neutral mattes with just a touch of sparkle. The look is in a cut crease style meaning that there is a distinct separation between the lid and crease color. I wore this look to line dancing last night but it is appropriate for every event.
- Lid- Peach shade from Sonia Kashuk palette, second row left
- Blending Color- Strawberry nude color, second row middle
- Crease- Mid tone brown, second row right
- Darken Crease- Red tone brown, third row left (keep focused at bottom part of crease
- Highlight- Cheeky by Colourpop
- Lower Lashline- not pictured in swatches, but Chopper from Urban Decay Ammo palette (see second look)
- Blush: Rose Gold by Sleek
- Lips: Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural lipstick and Urban Decay Naked gloss
I hope you enjoyed this lookbook and found a few ideas to spice up your own makeup for springtime! Leave a comment below what your favorite look from these three and check out my social media links! Thanks for bearing with this late post, and talk to you soon!
All my love,