Hello, hello and welcome back to the blog! I hope you all had a wonderful Star Wars/ May the Fourth be with You day and Cinco de Mayo, but don’t forget about Mother’s Day coming up. Mother’s Day is May 10th so you still have four days to get your mom something really nice. If you’re like me and you procrastinate on buying gifts, or just are dumb out of ideas, here’s a mini gift guide to get you started. Nonetheless, I love you mom and thanks for everything you do for me!
- Michael Todd True Organics Anti Aging 5 Piece Skin Kit– Now we all know that none of our mother’s are getting any younger, but they sure do age gracefully. However, in order to help maintain their skin’s healthy glow, here’s a fun little skincare set which includes miniature versions of Michael Todd’s Skin Defender AHA (Alpha Hydroxyl Acids) Crème Facial Cleanser, Cranberry Antioxidant hydrating Anti-Aging Toner, Tropical Fruit Enzyme Chemical Exfoliant, Liposome Antioxidant Moisturizer with DMAE and Hyaluronic Acid, and Pearl And Silk Facial Mask. This skincare kit contains natural and organic ingredients and is recommended for all skin types looking to address the signs of premature aging and sun damage, especially dry, pigmented and sensitive skin. Quicktip: If you are interested in this kit or any other Michael Todd skincare, use this link to receive 20% off your purchase! ($36)
- Tarte Tartelette Palette– This eyeshadow palette is an amazing addition to any mother’s makeup collection. It is full of 12 all matte, natural neutral colored eyeshadows. Whether your mom is a huge beauty enthusiast like you or into the simple look, this palette is filled with some amazing colors that are perfect for blending out complex eyeshadow looks or creating a subtle natural beauty look. In addition, all of the names, such as “caregiver” and “super mom”, of the shadows are meant to inspire and celebrate women in your own life, including your mother. ($44)
- Chloé Signature Gift Set– This fragrance is a beautiful and elegant scent, just like your mother. This is a fresh floral scent with musky under-notes. The notes include: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey. The gift set includes the Eau de Parfum fragrance, body lotion, and mini travel fragrance. Fun fact: I was told by a Sephora employee that the glass from these bottles of perfume are made by the same glass makers who made the windows in the Palace of Versailles. Quicktip: If you buy this set from Sephora now, you can earn 3X the Beauty Insider points. ($135)
- Street Level Reversible Vegan Leather Tote and Wristlet– This tote looks like a wonderful quality at such a low cost and guilt free! It also comes with a matching wristlet (not pictured) and in three other color options if the Cognac/Aqua combo does not suit your mom. Quicktip: Purchase Two-Day Shipping to receive your gift by May 10th! Any other day, Nordstrom has Free Standard Shipping anytime! ($48)
- Diptyque ‘Roses’ Scented Candle– These candles are beloved in the beauty community for their fragrant scent and long burning time. This small 2.4 oz candle has a burn time of 20 hours! ($30)
Alrighty, well I hope that you got a few ideas for something to get your mother this Mother’s Day. In case you didn’t, here is a link that will get you Buy 1 get 1 50% off on Jewelry at Target.
Don’t forget to tell your mom you love her not just this day, but everyday. Thank you to my mom for always being there for me and supporting me, no matter what. I love you!
All my love,