Hello, hello! How are you all this lovely day? As for me, I’m restless for summer and daydreaming about these last few days of finals just disappearing so that I just get started with my vacation already! But back to reality, since I still have a few more hills to conquer before I get to jump into summer, here are a few of my picks for the season that will have to do until I can actually get there. Soon, though, soon.
- Aerie Blakely Lace Up Bikini Top– As a large chested girl, I find it nearly impossible to find both a supportive but cute bikini top. Aerie always pulls through for me, though, because they also design lingerie and actually understand that bandeaus are not practical for everyone. I digress, but for real, if you have the same struggle check Aerie out. Aerie is the intimates brand from American Eagle. They are such an amazing brand and their lingerie is some of the most comfortable but still cute stuff I’ve been able to find. They even started a campaign to feature real, untouched models and women in their advertisement. Right now they have 60% off most of their swimwear so if you’re looking for a good deal, seriously check them out! If you haven’t left this page to browse their site yet, I have no idea what you’re doing with your life.
- Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50– This is a multipurpose product that works as a makeup setting spray, oil control product, and also sun protection. It is the ultimate do-it-all product for summer that allows you to keep your makeup in place while also incorporating SPF to protect your skin during these warmer months, because let’s be honest, taking the extra step to apply sunscreen can be tedious. Also, it has a refreshing rosemary and mint scent, which is a nice alternative to the usual sunscreen smell.
- Essie Chilato Nail Polish– This nail color is from Essie’s Summer 2015 collection, and is the most unique one from the entire range, in my opinion. The collection features sky blues and corals, like any typical summer selection, but this color really caught my eye. This limey-yellow shade is not your typical yellow-green color. It reminds me of the color of margarita mix, which, of course, is perfect for summer!
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Eye Palette– I know that I’ve been complaining for months that there are not enough exciting color palettes, but I’ve finally found an exception. This palette isn’t completely full of colors, but even the more neutral colors are more on the colorful side, like the Strawberry Ice shade, if that makes sense. Summer is all about color and this palette seems to fit the bill. Plus, the Blue Raspberry shadow looks right up my alley!
- Plastictail Cateye Printed Winged Sunglasses– I’ve been on a bit of a cat eye sunglasses kick lately and if you saw my Favorites post last week, you would have seen my new sunnies that are also from Plastictail and in a similar style. These ones are adorable and have the perfect amount of little details to make this vintage style a bit more modern. There are a few gold accents to add an updated touch, and the arms are a cute floral print. They are the perfect mix of vintage yet current. I was so pleased with my last order from Plastictail, that I am seriously considering placing another. I was turned on to them by Serein Wu from Dress Yourself Happy, who always has lovely recommendations. Plastictail sent my order within two days, and they have wonderful quality for such a low price! They are having Free Shipping on domestic orders right now, so check them out!
Alrighty, that’s it for now. I hope you found some inspiration for this summer! If you want more recommendations, I put together a little Pinterest board with some more of my favorite products for summer, so click here to check it out! Leave me a comment below on what your plans for the summer are, and I’ll talk to you when I finally start my vacation!
All my love,
Instagram || Twitter || Google+ || Pinterest || Bloglovin’
One Reply to “Wishlist Wednesday: Summer Picks”
Too Faced Sugar Pop is on my wish list too 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person