Where did September go? I swear that it just started, yet here we are already four days deep into October. It’s unbelieveable! However, now that October is here, I find that now is when it really begins to feel like autumn. The air begins to crisp and the heat finally lets up here in Northern California and I can finally pull out my scarves, sweaters, and bold lips. With this in mind, I put together a lookbook with the most current trends for the fall sans Pumpkin Spice Lattes. This is my favorite Lookbook yet and I can’t wait to share it with you!
Now, let’s get started!
Here’s the basics that I used to set the foundation for all of these looks.
- Anastasia Contour Kit Light-Medium
- Havana- Contour Look 1
- Java & Fawn-Contour Looks 2 & 3
- Banana- Under eyes & contour All Looks
- Collection Concealer Cool Medium– Clean up fallout eyeshadow under eye
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Pen– Highlighting under the eye
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- L’Oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation– Mixed with Revlon Colorstay
- Sonia Kashuk Mattes Palette– Blending colors, see below
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer
- Lorac Pro Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Sonia Kashuk Arch Alert Brow Palette- Mixed with Pixi Natural Brow Duo to create sharper edge
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Pumped Up Mascara– Lower lash mascara
- Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara– Upper lash mascara, stay tuned for full review!
- Tarte Smooth Operator Powder
- Cream blending shade- All looks; Used under all shadows to prep the lids for blending. Also used for additional blending on the outside to get rid of any harsh edges.
- Warm red toned brown- Blending crease shade Look 1
- Warm tan peach- Blending browbone shade Look 1
Look 1: Warm Neutral & Red
Grab a sweater and scarf and snuggle up! (Ps: thanks to my sister for letting me steal this scarf.) The most classic “fall” out of the three looks, I used red-toned neutrals and metallics to create a look that emulates what PSLs make you feel on the inside. For the shape of this eye look, I pulled it out into a longer winged shape and kept things very blended. Darker colors are focused on the outside and lighter colors on the inside. This look is perfect for dinner parties- think Thanksgiving!
- Lid– “Flame Thrower” Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow packed on with a flat shader brush
- Crease– “Sable” from Lorac Pro Palette run through with fluffy dome brush
- Inner Third & Lower Lashline– “Garnet” from Lorac Pro Palette applied with smudger brush
- Inner Corner Highlight– “Gold” from Lorac Pro Palette applied with small detail brush
- Blending Crease Shade– Sonia Kashuk Mattes #2 (see above) buffed over with stiff dome brush
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper– a thin line along the upper lashline
- ELF Blush palette in Dark– Peach shade
Look 2: Vampy Aubergine
Grab your hipster hat and best Tumblr pout for this one. For this look I wanted to feature a vampy lip with a twist. Instead of the usual dark berry shade, I went for a more purple shade and warm purple tones on the eyes to match. The shape of this eye look is a more uplifted shape, going toward the tail ends of the eyebrows. The darkest color and most definition is in the outer corner with medium tones in the crease and light colors on the lid and inner corner. This look is perfect for a weekend out at the farmer’s market where you can snap some insta-worthy pics with a pumpkin!
- Lid– “Rose Quartz” from Stila Windows are the Body Palette packed on with a flat shader brush
- Crease & Lower Lashline– “Garnet” from Stila…Body palette run through with fluffy dome brush
- Outer “V”– “Showtime” Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow blended in with pointed crease brush
- Inner Third– “Topaz” from Stila…Body palette applied with fluffy shader brush
- Inner Corner Highlight– “Pink Diamond” from Stila…Body palette applied with small detail brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Rockstar smudged along lower lash line with “Garnet” over the top.
- ELF Blush palette in Dark– Matte berry shade
Look 3: Classic Smokey
Who doesn’t need a staple smokey eye in their life? This look is perfect for a night out! I paired this silver and black smokey eye with a touch of warm pink on the outer edge of the eye and lips to keep the look grounded. The shape of the eyeshadow is more rounded, turning downward. The darkness and definition is focused on the lower part of the crease. The medium tones are on the outer edge of the eye and the lightest colors are on the inner part of the lid.
- Lid & Inner Corner– “Ecstatic” from Younique Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette in Color 3 packed on with a flat shader brush
- Full Crease– “Determined” from Younique palette buffed through crease with buffing brush
- Lower Crease & Lower Lashline– “Irate” from Younique palette applied with fluffy shader brush or pointed crease brush (if you have larger eyes) focused right above lid and feathered upward into Determined shade
- Outer Edge– “Tickled” from Younique palette blended over with stiff dome brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion smudged along lower lash line with “Irate” over the top. Also applied in tightline and smudged along upper lashline.
So, if you noticed, I featured a good amount of products from Younique. This post is not sponsored, but I was sent these products to try from the Presenter Youniquely Lorraine. If you would like to try any of these products, please shop her link here. Also, stay tuned for a full review of all the products I was sent next week!
That’s a wrap for this week! I hope you got some fall inspiration for the season. If you recreate any of these looks be sure to tag me using the social media links below. Also, I just launched my Facebook page, so be sure to give me a follow there! Until next week-
All my love,
Instagram || Twitter || Google+ || Pinterest || Bloglovin’ || Facebook
5 Replies to “Fall Lookbook: 3 Autumn Looks”
Oh my goodness! One, your skin is just so flawless. I am so envious of it. Two, I LOVE look number 2!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Omg stop! Lol you’re too kind Christina! Look 2 is my favorite too 🙂 Thanks so much! xx
LikeLiked by 1 person