Hello, everyone! Today, in the spirit of Christmas Eve, I just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude for my followers so far. Your support means the world, even if it is just a handful of people who mostly consist of close friends and family. However, if this year of 2014 has taught me anything, it is that those who matter most, will always lift you up, and for that I am extremely grateful. Since starting this blog, I have received nothing but praise and support from my loved ones (you know who you are) and so I just wanted to quickly shout you out and thank you for all that you guys have done for me. So, here goes:
- The 707 girls, Morro friends & 304 roomies– I’m so happy to have you all in my life at school. You guys have made my college experience so far great and thank you for all the kind things you have said about my blog 🙂
- THE FAM & the bestie– Friends from home, you all are true-blue. Thank you for being fiercely loyal, especially you, bffl.
- International friends, hailing from Brazil– Thank you for being uplifting and sharing your time and culture with me.
- Penpals from Australia- I always love talking to you and sharing things that we mutually love. Thank you for being one of the first people to give me feedback on the blog and good luck with starting yours soon!
- All of my non-blood related “mothers”– There’s three to four of you guys, but one of you was the very first. Thank you for being my second mom and giving me a second home and treating me like a second daughter, including keeping up with my internet shenanigans.
- My actual mother- Mom, you have always encouraged me and inspired me since I was little. Thank you for always being my number one fan, in everything I do from middle school volleyball, to yearbook, to writing things on the internet, and always talking about it on Facebook.
- My father– Dad, you may not care for half the content that I post, but thank you for caring about me and always supporting me no matter what, even if it is just me blabbering on the world-wide-web.
- My sister– Although you may not see this because you don’t keep up with my blog regularly, thanks for being there in real life and being the best sister I could have asked for.
- My little brother– You are such a wonderful kid and I’m so blessed to have you as a brother that put up with me. Thank you for everything, including taking photos for this post and the lookbook.
- Everyone else– If you are a cousin, random Facebook friend, Instagram peep, Tumblr mate, Twitter chum, new follower, or literally anyone who has clicked this link and taken time out of your day to have a look at my content, I sincerely thank you for showing an interest in what I do.
Thank you all, truly, for being apart of this community. I hope by this time next year, there will be many more of you sharing this journey with me. Until then, thanks for sticking around ’til now and I can’t wait to continue sharing all of this with you guys.
One Reply to “Happy Holidays: Love, Megan”
Merry Christmas Meg. We love you, your shenanigans & your “blabber” because they are you :-). Thanks for being the 2nd daughter I want to grow up to be 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person