Welcome back to another Wishlist Wednesday! Now, the holiday season has just about wound down with Valentine’s Day being the last in a long chain of expensive gift-giving occasions. With that said, this week I wanted to bring you a list of some of the best up and coming products that won’t break the bank. These brands have been raved about in the beauty community, and prove that you don’t need a counter in Sephora or a Nordstrom price tag to have amazing makeup!
The Trends: Quality Pigment without the Price & Upcoming Brands
- Morphe Eyeshadow in Amethyst– These single pan eyeshadows are perfect for building up a collection at $2 a piece and a variety of colors and finishes! The pigmentation is also supposedly amazing for something cheaper than a drugstore product!
- Colourpop Cosmetics Lippie Stick in Bichette– Everyone and their mothers have heard about these highly pigmented and long-wearing lipsticks from the unique cruelty free, LA based brand. At $5 a pop, hoarding these babies wouldn’t be the end of the world. (*wink wink*)
- Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush- I have been following Marlena and her brand Makeup Geek for almost 6 years now, and I was so excited that she moved her business to California! These brushes range in price from a Real Techniques to a Sonia Kashuk, yet have the look of luxury.
- Makeup Geek Blush in Love Affair– These blushes are absolutely beautiful and swatch well. They come in both a single pan or compact form.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Starter Kit– The single eyeshadow pans are nearly reminiscent of MAC shadows with the same pigmentation at half the cost. What more could you ask for?
Alrighty, that’s about it! I hope you all enjoyed this and have a great rest of your week!
All my love,
Instagram || Twitter || Google+ || Pinterest || Bloglovin’
One Reply to “Wishlist Wednesday: February 18”
The Makeup Geek blush is such a heavenly color!
:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲