Happy Wednesday to you all! If you’re in the midst of finals week, like me, I bet you could use a pick-me-up so I thought I’d bring you a range of colorful lippies to brighten your day!
- MAC Bao Bao Wan Lipstick in Lavender Jade– This matte warm pink-toned lavender is part of one of MAC’s newest limited edition releases. This is one of four shades inspired by the Forbidden Sunrise of the artist. $17.50
- Colourpop Cosmetics in Raw– This bright aqua just screams spring and is so fresh looking! I’ve been loving Colourpop recently and can’t wait to add this to the collection! In addition, the prices are so cheap at $5 a pop!
- MAC Lipmix in Yellow– This professional makeup artist product is an opaque cream that can be used for creating artistry. $15
- Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo in Tangerine/ Lingonberry– This mini lip duo is the perfect pair of bright colors. The Bite brand is also known for their use of natural ingredients so the fruity names are not only appropriate but spring fresh! $12
- NYX Cosmetics Macaroon Lippie in Pistachio– This beautiful creamy mint green has a satin matte finish and is so vibrantly pigmented. This color just screams spring pastels! At a mere $6 each, these babies could take down Limecrime and their multiple scams and rival their pigmentation!
I hope this post brightens your day and gets you through to spring break! What gets you through finals? Leave me a comment below or on social media (links below)! Parks and Rec and plenty of dark chocolate have been my best friends in these trying times. Also, red Starburst Jellybeans. Have a good week!
All my love,